Purpose of this job is to contribute the creation and maintenance of high quality software applications.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Application development across the full lifecycle
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code or configuration in a timely manner to meet delivery timescales / milestones
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system • Document and maintain software functionality
- Prepare time and resource estimates for development activities
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Perform unit and component testing.
- Support functional and non-functional unit testing.
- Own issues; drive and address open questions and follow-ups until all clarified and resolved
- Support code or configuration deployment to enable efficient and accurate implementations
- Develop specialist knowledge in relevant technologies, programming languages, tools, techniques and apply expertise and knowledge to deliver effective solutions.
- Share expertise and provide technical advice and guidance to others.
- Provide coaching / mentoring as required.
- Implement standard global processes, tools, metrics, measurement, and reporting.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in software development processes.
- Pro-actively demonstrate required behaviors in line with expectations of the role.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering, Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 33 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Developer Core SFIA Skills: Programming / software development 2/3, Systems design
- Developer Optional SFIA Skills: Data analysis, System integration, Analytics
- Lead Developer Core SFIA Skills: Programming / software development 4, Systems design 3, Methods and tools 4,
- Lead Developer Optional SFIA skills: Data analysis 3, System integration 3, Analytics
- Broad knowledge of a range of application development / and delivery lifecycles, agile, iterative, waterfall with detailed knowledge of one or more.
- Specialist knowledge of relevant technologies, applications, languages, environments, systems software, packages, platforms etc.
- Knowledge of different vendors’ products, pros & cons of tools
- Good knowledge of different vendors’ products, pros & cons of tools
- Good knowledge of secure coding
- Collaborative development.
- Good communication skills with business customers and technology teams
- Highly flexible, accountable and taking ownership
- Virtual working and collaboration in a matrix environment
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- PDTs / End users - collaborate on solution developments depending on delivery methodology
- SDCs / Development teams - collaborate to execute effective end to end development
- Testing - collaborate on effective testing of software applications
- Technology professions - proactive support for Technology Professions External:
- 3rd party suppliers - integrates software with effective, value added, non-commercial partnerships with suppliers.
- Integration with SaaS providers.
- Industry networks - maintain awareness of best practice in the industry.
Age: 25 to 33 year(s)
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting