Job Description / Responsibility
- 24/7 Monitoring: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Systems e.g email server, VMware and KVM virtual platform.
- Should have sound knowledge and hands-on experience on following services:
- Clear understanding on ISP systems
- Postfix and Zimbra email server
- Free radius server and different attributes
- Log server Nfdump, nfsen and syslog
- Embedded call center solution Goautodial and goadmin
- Able to manage existing web servers NGINX and apache
- Install and configure MySQL server and sound knowledge on different queries
- Good knowledge of backup and recovery of Linux systems
- Configure and Maintain Nagios Server and Cacti Server
- Configure and maintain FTP server
- Sound knowledge on systems security e.g. iptables
- Install and configure Linux/Unix (Red Hat and Centos, FreeBSD)
- Perform schedule or emergency maintenance work
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Preferred Professional Certification: RHCE and RHCVA certified is preferable
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at least 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 3 years' experience in any reputed ISP.
- Able to work under pressure and beyond working hours.
- Required knowledge on creating documentation & reporting.
- Additional work will be defined according to company needs.
Age: At least 25 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting