Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintaining ERP and Other customized solution.
- Setup and maintain company's computer network which includes both LAN and WAN.
- Provide IT support to end user for their Desktops, Laptops, Scanners and Printers.
- Conduct user training for software and application as required.
- The applicant should have experience in the following area(s): ERP implementation, IT System management, Trouble shooting and PLC based Software.
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
At least 1 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Implementation and operation knowledge of ERP will be preferable.
- Knowledge / Capability to run / operate PLC based Software.
- Problem solving skill and analytic ability.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work under Pressure.
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here
Interested candidate may send their detail C.V with a recent P.P size color photograph mentioning the post on the top of the envelope to the HR & Admin Department, Bombay Sweets & Company Ltd., Delta Life Tower(8th Floor),37, Gulshan North C/A, Road No#90, Gulshan -2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
Application Deadline : Feb 20, 2019
Delta Life Tower (8th Floor), 37, Gulshan North C/A, Road No # 90, Gulshan -2, Dhaka-1212.
Bombay Sweets & Co., Ltd. (BSCL) is a name associated with consumers for snack food for many decades in Bangladesh and abroad. It made its modest start in the beginning of way back in 1948. Gradually it increased its popularity among the consumers in meeting their demands. Within 20 years time, BSCL had 28 outlets throughout the country. Initially the company served its customers from their own outlets.http://www.bombaysweetsbd.com