Job Description / Responsibility
- Opco/BU: Smart Infrastructure, Distribution Systems (SI DS)
- Major Responsibilities:
- The incumbent is responsible for managing Siemens cross-organizational projects (single or multiple) of up to Eur 20 million volume in various complex project environments (customers / partners / scope / countries / etc.). The responsibility includes:
- Execute the projects under strictly defined cost, time and functionality requirements.
- Create customer connect to discuss key topics during entire project cycle from bid phase to project completion.
- Ensure business success and customer satisfaction.
- Execute contract, change and claim management strategy for relevant projects in a timely manner.
- Fully responsible for the profit and loss of the projects.
- Coordination of overall planning of projects and decides on any open issues; escalate if necessary.
- Maintains constant relationship with customers, outside contractors and other stakeholders with a high standard of professionalism.
- Develop plan for competency enhancement in area of project management for self and for the team.
- Ensures that quality standards for project management processes are met at all times.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering from a reputed University. Master's in Business Management is preferred.
- Certification on Project Management (or equivalent) is a must from any institute of repute or internal certification from any organization of global standard.
10 to 15 year(s)
- Experience on implementing multiple substation sites is necessary.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to manage multiple disciplines simultaneously.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in project management.
- Excellent communication skills and people handling skill.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Good team player with amiable personality.
- Strong ability to cope with changing environment and should be self motivated .
- Strong command on verbal and written communication.
- Know how on electrical substation equipments e.g. AIS, GIS breakers, CT and PT.
- Understanding the design, drawing, documentations, site test requirement , arrangement of testing & commissioning etc of sub-stations.
- Knowledge on environment, health & safety requirement in project sites & implementation.
- Ensures compliance in regards to procedures and requirements concerning project management.
- Strong expertise in vendor and subcontractor management.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Suitable compensation with advanced social components
- An experienced team to work in / with
- Opportunity for high end learning
- Ample scope for global / regional exposure during the course of work
- High standard of work environment in terms of ethics and compliance
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting