We are looking for an Android Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
- Skills Required: Mobile apps developer
At most 1 year(s)
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 6+ month of professional experience in Android App Development.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Have clear understanding of google map.
- Experience with RESTful API access, handling JSON.
- Experience with detecting memory leak using leakCanary or other tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for bench-marking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with Kotlin is a plus.
Age: 24 to 30 year(s)
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting