We are looking for an iOS Developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Applications aimed at a vast number of diverse iOS Devices. Primary focus will be the development of iOS Applications and their integration with back-end services. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Improving & Developing existing apps.
- Developing new iOS apps.
- Reporting progress to Reporting Manager regularly.
- Solid experience on Objective-C, and Swift developing apps for iOS platform using Xcode
- Good understanding of native iOS frameworks
- Clear understanding of iOS application development life cycle.
- Experience of 3rd party APIs integration
- Must have experience on LOCAL NOTIFICATIONS, PUSH NOTIFICATIONS, IN APP PURCHASE etc.
- Sound knowledge on in google maps and google maps api
- Experience in Firebase will add value.
- Able to design responsive using auto layout tools.
- Experience on GIt repo is a must.
- Must have experience in pair coding
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
- Skills Required: Swift
At most 1 year(s)
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: 24 to 30 year(s)
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting