Job Description / Responsibility
- Installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of all PC, Laptop, UPS and Printers
- Servicing PC, UPS and Printer
- Installation application and customize software.
- Providing day-to-day operational support for PC, UPS and Printer
- Maintaining disposal IT devices.
- Provide support during year ending inventory
- Raise Requisition for IT accessories
- Receive and deliver products
- Contact with vendors for claiming warranty
- B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any recognized university
At least 1 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Experience in Computer Hardware, Printer, Network, Software Support & Windows Server etc.
- Knowledge in troubleshoot, installation PC, Laptop and printers, implementation and operation in-house software
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting