- Delta Life Insurance Company Limited, a `AAA` rated company and one of the leading life insurance Companies in Bangladesh, providing life insurance services by a team of highly-motivated and skilled professionals, invites applications from the deserving candidates for the following position:
- Provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization`s desktop computing environment.
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade all PC hardware and OS related issues to ensure optimal workstation performance.
- The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
- ** This role will be in a fast-paced environment and the candidate is expected to become self-sufficient within 3 months.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis of complex desktop problems for end users and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as required.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Assess the need for and implement performance upgrades to PC boxes, including the installation of CPUs, I/O and NIC cards, hard disks, hard drives, RAM, CD-ROMs, and so on.
- Collaborate with Network and Software Support Team to ensure efficient operation of the company's desktop computing environment.
- Where required, troubleshoot and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation networking software products.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls and/or emails regarding computer related problems.
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, network cards, and other components and equipment.
- Accurately document instances of PCs or component failure, repair, installation and removal.
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
- At least Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering for any reputed organization
- At least 3 years hands on work experience
- A+ Certification would be preferable
- Age at most 40 years
- Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation and OEM guides.
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Personal Attributes:
- Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Work Conditions:
- Fast-paced environment with the requirement for 99.9% uptime during business hours.
- Lifting and transporting of heavy to moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- Great opportunity for professional growth and learning
Age: At most 40 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Candidates who meet these requirements are requested to send their latest CV with recent passport size photograph along with a covering letter to: email@example.com. Please mention the post applied for in the subject line of the e-mail.
Application Deadline : Jul 25, 2019