Job Description / Responsibility
- Please read properly before applying.
- Sales Promotion and marketing the business.
- Fare Calculations & Quotations.
- Handling Group Bookings.
- Tickets: Understand fare rules, Re-validations, Re-issue and/or Refunds etc.
- Servicing Corporate Clients & sourcing new business.
- Coordination with Embassies, Airlines, Hotels & Other Service Providers.
- Visa processing, Work Permit, BOI services
- Planning and implementing tour & travel packages home and abroad.
- Planning, implementing & ensuring monthly sales target by constantly motivating sales team
- Operational Follow Up i.e. supervising any special event that comes up
- Sourcing new business in tourism field and generating new ideas for organizational development
- The Incumbent should be target oriented and handling, managing & developing Travels and Tourism business.
- Have a general understanding of Holidays, Tours and overall Travel Arrangements & Event Management.
- Maintain Constant communication and follow-up with Clients.
- Proven English communication skills with ability to correspond in English-both written & verbal with International Partners.
- Plan, Arrange, Organize & Sell Holidays, Tours, and Hotels & Transfers.
- Active high levels of customer services at all times.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain client e-database.
- Handle customer inquiries both on phone and by email regarding Airlines Ticketing and Hotel booking.
- Manage and resolve customer information
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Plan and produce a tactical sales call plan & visit each week with an update of the previous week.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 1 year(s)
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The Employee should know and understand English, Hindi and Arabic also.
- Strong and proven leadership skills.
- Strong organizational skills, effective managing and decision-making skills.
- Innovation and energy with a desire to drive others;
- Commitment to people management;
- Competent IT skills;
- Resilience to cope with long hours and pressure at peak times;
- A genuine interest in travel.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Must be a team player with good communication and presentation skill.
Age: 25 to 45 year(s)
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting