- Company is looking for dynamic & self-motivated persons for immediate appointment to the mentioned position.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Engage each customer as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests.
- Perform accurate check-in and check-out of customers.
- Adhere to all fire and emergency procedures, including procedures for handling of the fire panel, ensuring customers safety.
- To manage daily billing and payments.
- Interact with guests.
- Record and respond to customer concerns.
- Maintain accurate reservation information.
- Create the SOP and maintain the SOP.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Hospitality Management, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospitality Management, Diploma in Hotel Management in Hospitality Management
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 22 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Applicants must have good English efficiency.
- Applicants must have good knowledge in M.S Office.
- Applications must have a willingness and ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to work in a team.
- Confident and dynamic personality
Age: 22 to 40 year(s)
- Candidate will get residential facility from the company.
- Festival Bonus
- Performance bonus for every month.
- Breakfast, snacks and dinner provided by company.
- TA for the office purpose.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting